boba costume

Akashia

New Hunter
Good evening all and its been a long time since i have been to this site, apparently 2009 to be exact. i just finally got back into star wars cosplay/costuming and i completed a kylo ren force awakens gear and i just finished off a empire strikes back darth vader (i mean the most iconic bad guy in all cinema). So now looking to do a return of the jedi boba fett to complete my trilogy of costumes for life lol. SO i was wondering what are good makers out there on the market these days and i see boba maker is still around which is awesome cause they were sought after highly when i was orginally looking to do a boba costume. So any advice would be awesome and thank you all so much.

Its good to be back

I highly recommend boba maker. Daz does amazing work and has been consistent throughout the years. The best of the best.

that is awesome he still at the top of his game man. cause years ago he was sought after alot then just never had the money to do anything with him. it was sad

that is awesome he still at the top of his game man. cause years ago he was sought after alot then just never had the money to do anything with him. it was sad

Seeing that you are from the United states, I gotta ask... how is it with import tax, customs etc.? How much is it if you order something from outside the US ? (Boba Maker is in Portugal). Depending on that, there are a lot of options for you that are made in America that would probably be easier to work with shipping and tax-wise.

Edit: this is in no way inteded to say anything negative about Boba Maker. How could I? He is the only one of the vendors I have personal experience with and that experience has been entirely positive (The helmet you see in my profile pic is from him).

Last edited:
Seeing that you are from the United states, I gotta ask... how is it with import tax, customs etc.? How much is it if you order something from outside the US ? (Boba Maker is in Portugal). Depending on that, there are a lot of options for you that are made in America that would probably be easier to work with shipping and tax-wise.

Edit: this is in no way inteded to say anything negative about Boba Maker. How could I? He is the only one of the vendors I have personal experience with and that experience has been entirely positive (The helmet you see in my profile pic is from him).

what are some makers in the united states? i mean the vader i ordered the suit actually comes from south america as well. my kylo came from england, i dont think import tax is bad but the shipping is what gets you from overseas from what i have seen. but i had a helmet with bobamaker and i lost it in the move from my old home to new home (box crushed it in a truck ride). but yeah boba maker is top notch

what are some makers in the united states? i mean the vader i ordered the suit actually comes from south america as well. my kylo came from england, i dont think import tax is bad but the shipping is what gets you from overseas from what i have seen. but i had a helmet with bobamaker and i lost it in the move from my old home to new home (box crushed it in a truck ride). but yeah boba maker is top notch
Take a look at the for sales section, the Cargo hold. Youll find the sales threads there. WastedFett is very well established and i have not heard of any quality issues with his stuff. There is also MinuteFett snd I think quest design Canada.

RS Propmaster are UK based and they make ROTJ Fett, as well as other costumes. I got a few of my Fett hard parts from them. Their customer service is top notch.

Imperial Boots have some stuff. They’re Hong Kong based.

As mentioned before Bobamaker. I have his vest, neck seal, gloves and gauntlets. All premium quality.

Good luck!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back