Boba boots

I bought some Dr. Scholl's black leather boots out of a magazine I found lying around the house one day. I tried the painting method tk-409 used, but my paint kept cracking when I walked. So I decided to try fabric. I bought some fabric and black piping. I glued the fabric onto the boot and cut a piece of sintra for the toe plate. I also made the Ankle spats from patterns I got from
Total Cost: About $30-$35
Tell me what ya think.




This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.