Boba book?

TX-7365

Hunter
I'm lookin for a good read preferably with the Fett man in it,
I read the one with Dengar,4Lom,Bosck...etc I thought that
one was really good. Boba'a story in the book was good.
i also have the bounty hunters code. I haven't read that yet.
i just wanted to get people's opinion on good boba stories.
thanks.

I know it's not fett related, but the darth bane trilogy is definitely worth reading. I've read it 3 times and it gets better every time. I would also give darth plageus a read, it makes the phantom menace a completely different movie by laying a foundation of what takes place in that movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen Traviss authored a few Fett books, google her and you'll see. His character was actually somewhat pivotal in the book series before the Fate of the Jedi series. She's not the best author, but at least someone was penning stories about Fett and even Mandalorian culture.

I know it's not fett related, but the darth bane trilogy is definitely worth reading. I've read it 3 times and it gets better every time. I would also give darth plageus a read, it makes the phantom menace a completely different movie by laying a foundation of what takes place in that movie.

JC27, I'm with you Brother, not Fett related but I read the Darth Bane books once a year. Excellent read, a must if you are a SW fan. If any character could be worthy of a movie other then Fett it's Darth Bane the Sith Lord that started the rule of two.

I also loved Boba popping in and out of the "legacy of the Force" series and as F4R mentioned the Mandalorian series was cool. Anything Fett is fun really even the 6 book series by Elizabeth Hand.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm just glad they mentioned bane in the last episode of clone wars, because now he is considered film canon.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back