Bo Katan/Koska Reeves/Axe Woves - Nite Owl Discussion & Reference

Scott Kaufmann

The Dent
Community Staff
I know a lot of different parties out there have been pouring over Chapter 11 so I thought this thread would be a good way for folks to consult and discuss the Nite Owl kit and loadouts..

URL to the reference gallery for a quick jump:

Not going to lie - I absolutely love the designs of the female Nite Owls. The overall design is just top notch and an awesome realistic interpretation of the Nite Owls from both of the animated series. Axe's costume, and really the Mk1 Din style armor, still grinds my gears because the only thing that truly looks Mandalorian to me is the helmet.

Here's a lovely hi-res grab a friend sent me for reference

Attachments

• Katee - Mando - A3.jpg
    Katee - Mando - A3.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,593
Some truly beautiful work out of Ironhead Studio. I can’t wait to see what else they have in store for the SW universe.

Not going to lie - I absolutely love the designs of the female Nite Owls. The overall design is just top notch and an awesome realistic interpretation of the Nite Owls from both of the animated series. Axe's costume, and really the Mk1 Din style armor, still grinds my gears because the only thing that truly looks Mandalorian to me is the helmet.
Hm... can't really second that one...
It sure looks like a more "low key" option, but after all... thats what its supposed to represent.

There have been many precedents in the now legendized Expanded Universe, where different shapes of mandalorian armor where around, albeit, not in the "movie timeframe". Still, my eyes are used to it.

What they (almost) alle have in common is the chest diamond... which is present in the MK1 Mando, too. So, thats fine with me.

Actually, I still think the MK1 is the better style compared to his beskar. Mind: Not the shapes, but the overall look. If he were to paint the beskar one finally, that would be my favorite likely. (well... true fav is still the Boba / Jango style of course...)

Regarding the Night Owl helmet....
The only thing about it that I REALLY REALLY REALLY dont like is that its associated so closels with females.... Its soo beautiful :(

Regarding the Night Owl helmet....
The only thing about it that I REALLY REALLY REALLY dont like is that its associated so closels with females.... Its soo beautiful :(
I believe this is a dude. Although I haven’t searched for or found where he is in the show. It is art they have released

Attachments

• F8497C49-3AA2-4988-AA1D-7CCCE9771FEA.png
    F8497C49-3AA2-4988-AA1D-7CCCE9771FEA.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,318
Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back