Blaster barrel blades?

Does anyone know what wiper blades are used on the barrel of the blaster and where to get them?
This maybe a redundant thread, if so please forgive me.
Thanks
Dragon:cheers

GrottyFurball

Active Hunter
I don't think you will find them, wiper blades have changed a lot since then and one of the few things that are upgraded during car restorations.

Tyler Durden

Well-Known Hunter
Many people believed that the grip material used on the lightsabers, and Fett's ROTJ blaster, was a windshield wiper blade. However, the windshield wiper blade myth was debunked on the RPF several months ago.

The lightsaber grips and ROTJ fins are actually t-track from old cupboards with sliding doors.

V

Vaders_Pet

Many people believed that the grip material used on the lightsabers, and Fett's ROTJ blaster, was a windshield wiper blade. However, the windshield wiper blade myth was debunked on the RPF several months ago.

The lightsaber grips and ROTJ fins are actually t-track from old cupboards with sliding doors.

I can second that, in the Star wars insider that had the article on the bounty hunters and criminal underworld, it did one of those "pull apart" things on a scene, this one being cloud city capture. it actually points out that t track from cupboards and sliding drawers was used to cover the cooling holes of the sterling rifles used for e-11's.

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
I used 'T' section rubber on mine from a local supplier.

fotka.jpg