black series Boba Fett helmet size

Sliper8

New Hunter
I'm new and I was just wondering how accurate is the size of the black series boba fett helmet like is it over sized / undersized or is it about the right size ?

If I remember correctly, the BS helmet has the correct scale, but was slightly modified to eliminate the "inaccuracies" of the original helmet(s). For a budget build and not opting for 501st, it's a good choice.

They're pretty close size wise but there's issues with the helmet.

My response was more detailed than what you did there.
return of the jedi episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

That is an awesome review, Robert!

Thanks RafalFett! I need to update the sizing comparisons. I have a Hero from Machinecraft, Fugly from WF, the eFx chrome (same as their ESB pcr) and a Black Series somewhere in the house!

I ordered one and it was like the opposite of a Tardis: massive on the outside (visibly wider than the Mandalorian one, which I own) but small on the inside, crushing my nose - unlike the Mandalorian one. I sent mine back for a refund.

I ordered one and it was like the opposite of a Tardis: massive on the outside (visibly wider than the Mandalorian one, which I own) but small on the inside, crushing my nose - unlike the Mandalorian one. I sent mine back for a refund.
I have a BS as well and it gives me a bobble head look along with crushing my nose, its so big yet so small lol

If I remember correctly, the BS helmet has the correct scale, but was slightly modified to eliminate the "inaccuracies" of the original helmet(s). For a budget build and not opting for 501st, it's a good choice.
ah ok cool thanks for letting me know , I have heard they can be 501st approved if they are heavily modified

I haven't heard about 501st accepting black series for Boba Fetts but I know they'll take eFx PCRs with slight modifications.

The shape is good but it would require a paint up and a few 3D pieces to make it worth it and at that point mind as well get a fiber glass helmet.

I am considering getting an EFX bucket as my next step up in my Boba collection especially after reading the fantastic breakdown from BudaFett
what all is needing to be done to make it 501st? I am trying to do Book of Boba 501st approvable but I might just try my hand at ESB for fun then later convert to 501st through upgrades

I am considering getting an EFX bucket as my next step up in my Boba collection especially after reading the fantastic breakdown from BudaFett
what all is needing to be done to make it 501st? I am trying to do Book of Boba 501st approvable but I might just try my hand at ESB for fun then later convert to 501st through upgrades
you would need a diffirent base helmet than EFX if you wanted to do a book of boba fett helmet

Like Sliper8 said they’re a different base. There’s not a great book of boba Fett base helmet yet but watch out for great ape’s!

I think what I said was misleading, but my Book of Boba Fett 501st will be made from the Ground up, i am just waiting for accurate 501st regulation to go by and i am going to try and start getting bits and pieces together for it.

I was looking into the EFX helmet to make a ESB Boba for more costume purposes and then possibly move it to 501st through upgrades

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back