Birthday Present

ShortFuse

Well-Known Hunter
Check out this cool Boba Fett backpack my wife got me for my birthday.

01DA86E7-F5E0-4271-A10B-49AE3C2C3F49.jpeg

That’s a great looking pack. Love the details if really screams Fett. Is it standard BP size or does it run smaller?

Last edited:
That’s a great looking pack. Love the details if really screams Fett. Is it standard BP sizer does it run smaller?
It’s a full size bp. She said she found it on Amazon for around $70 US. Patches are embroidered. I particularly like the way it has the ammo pouches and the red stripes near them resemble the girth belt. It even has compartments on the side that look like the hip pouches.

9BADF525-9B2C-4EA3-B460-C78081425B19.jpeg

It really is a neat item and is very good quality. I think it will look much better once I transfer all of my stuff from my old backpack to it and fill it out some.

I own one of those and the only grip I have is the main opening zipper. It is hidden behind a flap and hard to get to. Other than that I love it.

Happy Birthday fellow Fett !!!!!!

I own one of those and the only grip I have is the main opening zipper. It is hidden behind a flap and hard to get to. Other than that I love it.

Happy Birthday fellow Fett !!!!!!
Thanks. Yeah, I noticed that particular issue early on and it is more difficult than it should be. I have been just leaving it unzipped.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back