Helmet best Jango Fett helmet

It's an early prototype version, with some warpage not present on the on screen helmet, or at least not that much, which makes me mad. All the lineage helmets have it.

None that I'm aware of yet. Anovos was going to be the first lineage with no warpage. I do not know if Denuo is going to make it now.

Anyway, lineage helmets are Bobamaker, Wastedfett and Minutefett, maybe someone else I do not remember the name right now.

None that I'm aware of yet. Anovos was going to be the first lineage with no warpage. I do not know if Denuo is going to make it now.

Anyway, lineage helmets are Bobamaker, Wastedfett and Minutefett, maybe someone else I do not remember the name right now.
cool , thanks for letting me know

as KaanE said, the lineage jango helmet are available from those makers, though I would recommend Wastedfett. Bobamaker's are just as good, but as far as i know, he's always about two years out. and minutefett has been outed as a recaster and is no longer on these forums.

as KaanE said, the lineage jango helmet are available from those makers, though I would recommend Wastedfett. Bobamaker's are just as good, but as far as i know, he's always about two years out. and minutefett has been outed as a recaster and is no longer on these forums.
oh cool thanks for letting me know , do you have any idea where wasted fett sent / sold his moulds too cause I dunno if viva fett does jango , also what do you mean by boba marker is always about 2 years out ?

He means waiting time about BM. WF still owns Jango moulds and makes helmets and MF owns the original ILM moulds, or he says so.

He means waiting time about BM. WF still owns Jango moulds and makes helmets and MF owns the original ILM moulds, or he says so.

All the Jango Fett helmets available come from the molds at Fox Studios from Australia.

I would die if we saw a Denuo Novo Jango...maybe we'll see those jetpacks one day too...
BudaFett
I'm not sure why you're above post stuck with me. But when I saw this appear in Facebook today. I thought of ya...
1650942595087.png

Now, I'm not privy to what actually transpired with the former company called Anovos. But it sounded like it ended rather messily - folks paying for items and not getting them. Having said that, I'm not sure how much faith I would put into the resurrected company now called Denuo Novo. My guard would remain up and suspicions very high.

Like, I'm not sure who this guy is, but he doesn't seem too happy with his experience....
1650943001966.png

....just looked em' up on the BBB site - not sure these guys would get my hard earned dollar. Their brand seems pretty ruined. Which is kinda sad, I know that Adam Savage even put up some positive things to say about Anovos from his show on YouTube called "One Day Build".

Even if there were a plethora of happy customers - it sounds like that was "Once Upon a Time". My two cents on it.

-Iron

I can provide y'all first-hand experience with ANOVOS. "They" have about $600 or so of my dollars which I provided to them in 2018 for the Stormtrooper Patrol helmet. Never saw it and obviously if I do, it won't be from them. I have heard that Denuo Novo is actually filling some of the past ANOVOS orders with casts they acquired from ANOVOS.

I contacted DN, they said they'd be getting around to the patrol trooper helmet or I could pick something from what they currently have. I gave them my answer and haven't heard back since.

As far as the Jango, I was excited the minute I saw this, but frankly, I'm done buying via "Pre-Order." I've wanted a Jango for over twenty years and the right one has not come along. I'm also done ordering off one pre-pro picture. Until I actually see an actual product, and not just the one they'll have for Celebration Anaheim, I'll have to continue patiently waiting.

Shawn

This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back