Beskar Armor Set

TrooperGonzo

New Hunter
Hi all,

I just hit onto this site that seems to offer Beskar armor sets as well as helmets. I’m not familiar with this group, but the work looks amazing! Is anyone aware of this person’s work and screen accuracy? For all I know they may be a member here, lol. But I think it looks outstanding.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I just hit onto this site that seems to offer Beskar armor sets as well as helmets. I’m not familiar with this group, but the work looks amazing! Is anyone aware of this person’s work and screen accuracy? For all I know they may be a member here, lol. But I think it looks outstanding.

Thanks!
In terms of this set being screen accurate, as a whole, I’d say no. Particularly the gauntlets are off in several ways. That’s not to knock their work at all...from the pics, it looks decent. Always hard to tell from pics alone though. I’d have to see it in hand to make a better assessment. From first glance, I’d say that the 3D files they’re using are not as screen accurate as others. Great Ape Studios seems to be the current standard for 3D files, if I’m not mistaken.

In terms of this set being screen accurate, as a whole, I’d say no. Particularly the gauntlets are off in several ways. That’s not to knock their work at all...from the pics, it looks decent. Always hard to tell from pics alone though. I’d have to see it in hand to make a better assessment. From first glance, I’d say that the 3D files they’re using are not as screen accurate as others. Great Ape Studios seems to be the current standard for 3D files, if I’m not mistaken.
Thank you! Appreciate the feedback. I will check them out as well. I’ve seen Great Ape’s files as well.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back