army srp store


i am going to a army srp store this weakend. is there anything i should keep an eye out for for my montross costume? vest or jumpsuit? what would they be called in a store like that?
This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.