Any experience with JSIN Props Mando bucket?

56Strat

New Hunter
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the JSIN Props Mando helmet? Looking to add to my display (no trooping/regular wear). I think he wants $300 for one, but Nomad Props wants about $500. Does anyone have any experience with one or the other? Thoughts greatly appreciated.

I don't have any personal experience but I have followed him on insta for some time , his work looks outstanding , as well as his work ethic . He never seems to stop the man's a machine . I have never heard any bad words said about him either if that helps , he seems like a solid vendor.

Last edited:
He's the business partner of KB Props, who is also respected in the scene. Jsin's working like an absolute beast, and I have heard nothing but good things about both their products.

I think Jsin’s bucket is plastic and Nomad’s is fiberglass, which may explain the cost difference. But please correct me if I’m mistaken! The work looks excellent though.

I think Jsin’s bucket is plastic and Nomad’s is fiberglass, which may explain the cost difference. But please correct me if I’m mistaken! The work looks excellent though.
I believe you’re correct that Jsin’s buckets are resin.

I have Nomad’s helmet and I have a Jsin on the way in a couple weeks...I’ll be able to give you a review/comparison then. I will say that I LOVE my Nomad helmet, so it’s gonna be hard to beat - but I’ve followed Jsin on IG for a while and his work looks superb.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone! It seems the general consensus is Nomads is one of the finest, but I may get both. One weathered and one clean. Thanks again everyone!

Thanks for the thoughts everyone! It seems the general consensus is Nomads is one of the finest, but I may get both. One weathered and one clean. Thanks again everyone!

Based on photos, i would pay extra and get nomads, his finished looks smoother and edges are sharper.
but for 300, Jsin buckets are a very nice option tho

I love my Jsin bucket! He is incredibly kind too. One of my favorite people I've ever worked with in the prop community as a whole and I would recommend him to anyone. So many people could take a page or two out of his book when it comes to communication. dude rocks!

I love my Jsin bucket! He is incredibly kind too. One of my favorite people I've ever worked with in the prop community as a whole and I would recommend him to anyone. So many people could take a page or two out of his book when it comes to communication. dude rocks!
100% agree...I don’t have his bucket yet, but his commitment, communication, and work ethic are 2nd to none. The man is a BEAST! You’re right when you say a lot of prop builders could learn a thing or two from him.

+1 to all of this. And the helmet looks amazing on display.

I have Nomad’s helmet and I have a Jsin on the way in a couple weeks...I’ll be able to give you a review/comparison then. I will say that I LOVE my Nomad helmet, so it’s gonna be hard to beat - but I’ve followed Jsin on IG for a while and his work looks superb.
would love to see the comparison

Well I received Jsin's helmet and have been able to compare his bucket vs. Nomad's...I'm not sure what protocol is, as I really respect both vendors, but there's a clear winner in my mind. I guess message me if you want my thoughts? Or...check out my for sale thread lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back