Anovos Mandalorian Helmet

From what I’ve read on here and elsewhere, YMMV with the Anovos helmet...that being said, I’d say the jury is out until EFX ships theirs. I’m banking on EFX nailing it, but we shall see. If I were you, and you have the patience to wait, I’d see how the EFX compares before making a $600 decision - IMHO

I think you’re right in saying to wait to be honest. Isn’t the EFX one just a display piece though? And not really meant for wearing?

the trouble I might have with the EFX one is that it’s out of stock, so it will end up being hard to get hold of unless I pay a premium.

For those of you that have the Anovos, would you mind posting the dimensions, or if there is a link to the numbers could post that (I can't find any). I am just interested in the opening size (front to back, side to side). I am on Bobamaker's list and am leaning towards his after reading reviews.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back