Another scratch made bucket

The fumes are from the poly eurethane I used to seal the inside, and are noticable as it was cooped-up in the box for 7 days. Let it sit out on a stand for a few days so the air can circulate up into the helmet and it should dissipate. ( or you could always hang a car air freshener in it for an hour or two. ) ;)

WOW! That is FANTASTIC!! I get a real kick out of seeing the kids getting into the swing of things. She has a great costume!

Thank you for sharing those pics!

Alan

P.S. She'll most likely want to wear it to bed.

Just excellent. You're a real talent. Very impressive. I loved seeing the kids getting into the swing of things. Get them trained early :)

Kata

P.S. She'll most likely want to wear it to bed.

Close:)

100_0697_renamed_31780.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... that picture brought a tear to my eye. ( and my wifes too )

Seeing that picture makes all of the hard work and effort that I put into making the helmet, well worth it. ;)

Wow, I can't believe that it's been so long since I last posted in my own thread! :eek:

I can safely say now, that my helmet is almost completed. I'll get to installing the electronics stuff later on as I've got way too much work to do on the rest of my costume.

Anyways, here's some pictures that I snapped this morning. The first one is in normal indoor lighting, the second one is in the sunlight, and the final one is just a neat half-shadowed effect ( even though it's a tad out of focus ). 8)

IMG00184.jpg

IMG00198.jpg

IMG00194.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jango,
I have no words to describe how thoroughly IMPRESSED I am at what you have accomplished...(y)(y)...it is indeed a credit to the site, the hobby as a whole, and to Alan's templates in general.
I stand in awe of your talent!(y)
Rob

Wow... I have absolutely no idea what to say. I read your post yesterday, and was humbled and stunned. I figured that I'd give myself a day or so to mull things over so I could properly respond, but to tell you the truth... I still don't know what to say.

I have alot of members and the site itself to thank for my success thus far, so I can't take all of the credit. I just hope that others will have as much success with their builds now.

Jango,
I have no words to describe how thoroughly IMPRESSED I am at what you have accomplished...(y)(y)...it is indeed a credit to the site, the hobby as a whole, and to Alan's templates in general.
I stand in awe of your talent!(y)
Rob

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back