Aluminium Pulley

transcriptors

New Hunter
Transcriptors aluminium pulley. Manufactured by us from 1963 - Present.

Attachments

• AF1253AE-09B0-42EF-9521-07A1AAECA144.jpeg
    AF1253AE-09B0-42EF-9521-07A1AAECA144.jpeg
    509.1 KB · Views: 151
Hey can anyone break down exactly what parts are needed for a Boba costume, and in what quantity? I have a general idea of the different parts but I'm not entirely sure.

£65 each including shipping. Dm me at transcriptorsengineering@gmail.com
Welcome to the forum and your offerings are obviously well sought after by us Fett builders!

I do have one suggestion. It would be very helpful if you could provide us with a complete price list and post it in the Cargo Hold. This will save you a lot of hassle of answering waves of DMs.

Welcome to the forum and your offerings are obviously well sought after by us Fett builders!

I do have one suggestion. It would be very helpful if you could provide us with a complete price list and post it in the Cargo Hold. This will save you a lot of hassle of answering waves of DMs.
They have a Website... this showing up out of no where and offering stuff through a GMAIL email is a little shady. I'd be leary of someone asking for CC info over email.

They have a Website... this showing up out of no where and offering stuff through a GMAIL email is a little shady. I'd be leary of someone asking for CC info over email.

I sent a message through their website contact form. It was answered by Michael and he confirmed his gmail account is really him. But I agree. The gmail email address seemed off. Good to be skeptical. It appears legit, though. I'll let you guys know when I receive my order.

‘What’s the update this?
* Edit * These parts have shipped and I’m looking forward to receiving them. There was a short delay in shipping but I hope to receive these soon .
Cheers
Shane
Update . Items received! Thanks so much ! Greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back