AGConstrux Designs

Waffle Fett

New Hunter
Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone has ordered from these folks before. Turns out i placed an order since January for a Girth Belt they had on the website and till this day (June 8 of 2021) i have not received anything. I wrote to them a month back and they said they are working on orders as quickly as possible. I never got a notification, tracking # etc. that the order was on its way or shipped. So i decided to cancel because 6 months of wait for a rope belt, seriously? told them i wanted to cancel since it hasn't shipped yet and mentioned i would like a refund. They haven't responded nor replied back to my emails. I have never had anything like this happen to me before or gotten scammed by someone I've purchased from a website in these times. What should i do? i pretty much feel like i got scammed. :-/

I've never heard of them to be honest and after being on their site nothing impresses me about the quality of work. How much did you pay?

I've never heard of them to be honest and after being on their site nothing impresses me about the quality of work. How much did you pay?
It was my first time and only for a girth belt which was $78 and the only thing i was searching for during that time.

Looks like they have postponed all new orders until they can get caught up with their current ones. Looks like they might have gotten in over their head.

I’ve been waiting since December for my full kit , I’ve recently messaged them but have received no reply.
I also ordered in December, a full metal kit unpainted. This weekend marks the 26 week since the orders placement, when they claim a 10-15 week make and delivery time. I understand that Rob (the main designer of AGConstrux) developed an injury, but I haven't been getting any replies to my emails either. I've checked their linked, their Esty, their Facebook, their website, and I'm starting to get frustrated with this, hoping its not 500$ down the drain.

Just like Dank Farrik I really don't know what to do in this situation man, and I really wish we had some insight

Last edited:
Mr. ROB McFarlane filed bankruptcy and screwed all of his customers. Constantly lying to them saying it would be shipped as soon as possible when he probably never even started the orders.

Mr. ROB McFarlane filed bankruptcy and screwed all of his customers. Constantly lying to them saying it would be shipped as soon as possible when he probably never even started the orders.
I received letters about this and it’s ********. They stole peoples money and lied like I suspected. Bunch of clowns!

Dank Farrik
Gotta wonder if AGContrux Designs was owned by Bentley O'Toole?
1654987773183.png

Bentley O'Toole.jpg

Still, it does suck that good folks continue to get ripped off by shady vendors.
1654987974167.png

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back