After a Year, the start if my armor

CMAnavy

Active Hunter
I have almost every thing I need for my ESB fett so I started painting the armor.

I spent most of the day masking and fighting with my airbrush and dealing with running paint.

On the chest armor which is HS, I used the same infamos silve paint as on my helmet. The shoulders (FPv.2) has just a nice regular sivler that I like quite a bit and the cod/but have rub'n buff silver applied over the MOW rubber which is a yellow color. Gauntlets are Ruffkin with fiberglass backing, rub'n buff over most of them.

This is just the inital paint and pulling of the masking fluid, there are alot of runs but it should come out alright. Now I need to get a ton more medium green and hope my Jet Pack shows up somtime soon.

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

CPT. Ahab!
I am glad to see that I am not the only clone who is going fett!
Good Job thus far. Keep the updates coming!

Eric

Wait, do I have the hinges on teh wrong sides? I put them on the outside and I just saw a pic with themon the inside, HELP!!!

I have already put to much money into this bad boy, heck I even had a totlay finished set of ROTJ gauntlets that I sold off awhile ago. I can change later of course but I more prodjects going on.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back