Accurate Resin Gauntlet Missile Interest Thread 9/06/03 PICS

Got mine today, it is awesome!!! The cast is perfact and clean. It is also much bigger then the FP one.
I suggest to anyone sitting on the fence, just get one, you can't beat it.
Thanks Mark.

Lynn

I'm glad you guys like them. Feel free to post pics of them painted up on your gauntlets when you can.

We tried very hard to produce a product with little to no clean up on it. Thats why we got a professional to cast these for us.
-Mark

Got Mine! :D
AWESOME! Hardly Any clean up.
Have started to Paint. Will try to post pics this weekend of Missile on my Gaunt(and the awesome Darts too :) )
Thanks for all the Hard Work you guts put into this!!!!
Thanks,
Robert E.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested but can u send to the uk?
if so wot r ur charges?

TA

AWESOME job on the missle guys .. "Phett" and "Cicle" (Boba Phett, and Fettcicle) ... hee, hee, I made a funny ;) :lol:

Because I haven't been around, of course I missed this :facepalm

Seriously, superb ! I know that COUNTLESS HOURS HAD TO HAVE GONE INTO THIS guys and gals .... I know that I threw my hands up in frustration when I made mine, because I never could get it right.

Although I didn't have the pleasure of seeing one of these bad boys in person, the pics speak volumes. If you haven't ROMPPED on this one yet, I seriously suggest you do so while they're still available ! You won't find this level of accuracy, with this kind of affordability IMHO.

Great Job !

FP

Here's a pic of one of these bad boys on my FP gauntlets. Might I say that it was a perfect fit. :)

Fettish 501st pic.jpg

BF gauntlet missle.jpg

Okay, the testimonials have gotten me off the fence!

:D

Please put me down for one of these bad boys, lmk when/where to send payment!

take care,

-Rex

I just got mine today and it's beautiful! I'll definitely post pictures of it when it's painted and mounted on my gauntlet. I'm in complete awe. Great job, guys! Thanks a ton!

Painted my Missile and weathered it.
Trying to decide if I should do more or Stop.
You tell me. I think the colors I used for the tip came out Awesome. Not Gold, but not Copper. let me know if you want the recipe :D (all rattle can colors)
Haven't figured out how to post pics :wacko
But there are a few so heres my photo album:
http://photos.yahoo.com/roberteidemiller
It's the one titled Phetts resin missile :wacko
Gauntlets not done, but you can still se how the missile looks.
Also, if you click on the folder named Gaunt Darts, you'll see what Boba Phett's AWESOME Stainless Darts look like installed.
Thanks,
Robert E.

reidemiller wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the one titled Phetts resin missile
Thanks,
Robert E.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope no missile picture:(

Fixed!
Like I said :wacko
Thanks for the Heads up guys.
Robert E.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back