Jeremy Bulloch's Long Neck?

Malkavian

Hunter
Is it just me or Jeremy's neck is long. When I see how much neck is exposed under his helmet and I look at my pictures it seems his neck is like a giraffe. Especially in the shot outside of Han's torturing scene where he looks up to Vader.

maybe I have a short neck-but I have never been told. thoughts?

The collar plate has a big part too for this effect, as this, along with the back plate and the weight of the jetpack, flattens the shoulders.

Yes.... when I met John Morton at Celebration in Anaheim, we had a 30 min conversation about a lot of things........ that was one of the things he shared, he did the hallway scene outside the torture chamber.

Very lovely man.

I've met and talked to John lots of times....he lives in my neck of the woods. John Morton was actually in all the bespin scenes. Jeremy was on assignment for a stint somewhere else. They ended up using Jeremy as an officer standin for one Bespin scene.

John Morton signs all his autographs as Bespin Boba.

Sent via Holonet from Slave I

I've met and talked to John lots of times....he lives in my neck of the woods. John Morton was actually in all the bespin scenes. Jeremy was on assignment for a stint somewhere else. They ended up using Jeremy as an officer standin for one Bespin scene.

John Morton signs all his autographs as Bespin Boba.

Sent via Holonet from Slave I

John Morton was only in the torture chamber-hallway-elevator scene, in the rest of the scenes was Jeremy Bulloch.

Interesting thread. Glad I dropped by! I may have to make some adjustments to expose a little more of my neck to get the proper "silhouette." I was afraid that if my bucket sat too high, you'd see too much of my chin and beard. I've seen a several instances where guys troop with their chin / stubble exposed, and it drives me nuts, so I picked up a white balaclava to hide as much of my skin as possible (even though it's not required in the CRL at this time).

I've met and trooped events for both Jeremy and John (twice), and they're both very down to earth, salt-of-the-earth gentlemen. Gotta watch out for John when he drops a coin though! Sometimes he's sneaky, and throws down again after you drop yours!

Wearing the helmet this way does make a balaclava necessary but I think that adds to the effect. Having full coverage helps maintain the illusion of reality, especially for kids who are looking up at you from below. Posture helps a lot too. You can see a drastic change in the way the costume reads when comparing early versions of my costume to later versions. Same basic parts just worn differently.

472027_10151403764860707_2087007007_o_zps21298991.jpg
858776_530271996995283_777370008_o_zpsa72c305a.jpg

Interesting thread. Glad I dropped by! I may have to make some adjustments to expose a little more of my neck to get the proper "silhouette." I was afraid that if my bucket sat too high, you'd see too much of my chin and beard. I've seen a several instances where guys troop with their chin / stubble exposed, and it drives me nuts, so I picked up a white balaclava to hide as much of my skin as possible (even though it's not required in the CRL at this time).

I've met and trooped events for both Jeremy and John (twice), and they're both very down to earth, salt-of-the-earth gentlemen. Gotta watch out for John when he drops a coin though! Sometimes he's sneaky, and throws down again after you drop yours!

Have you ever thought of using the helmet skirt?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back