Jeremy Bulloch's Long Neck?

keep your chin up, I see a lot of Fetts or Mandos walking with their chin down looking at the floor so they can see more, and it looks.......odd. I make a conscious effort to keep my head/chin up and this makes for better photos and looks like you would expect it to...

Chins up.. :D

Yep...chins up.....

Also helmet skirts are cool for looking at but on troops of any length they can get might hot and humid.......

Strange when i Spoke with John Morton at wintercon last year, he said only the torture chamber scene was him, in the red hallway. You can also tell as he has a slightly different walk than Jeremy. Jeremy has also talked about walking through the white hallways and how he came to his walking style numerous times in interviews and panels. So im sure that Major is correct.

Also i do the same thing, i wear my helmet a touch higher and also am conscious of having my chin up..makes a huge difference.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back