New to this world

hugostiglitz

New Hunter
I always hate being the new guy on forms because I know I'm gonna asking the same questions every noob does but I'm trying to do a boba fett and want to know were start or if there's a post that's a good out line to reference to

Sent from my Z970

I would start by checking out the stickys in the helmet and costume sections... then check out other member builds. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge being shared here. Oh- and welcome to this world.

Thanks brother I've been wanting to do this for a while but I do better when I Can talk to some one in person and see things in front of me but can't always work in your comfort zone

Sent from my Z970

Hi there welcome aboard :)

im new here to and have been overwhelmed by all the knowledge and help that every one in this community gives.

Welcome to the forums.

As always read, read, read...........that is the way to learn. Once you have read the info your question on the "how to" will be much more specific and those of us on the forums can help you better.

I am new as well. Reading the build posts have been very helpful. I have also started creating a spreadsheet of parts I need, vendors and cost. I will probably be buying parts for the better half of 2016 and then building into 2017,

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back