anyone ordered chest display from tk409.com?

razorsharp192

Active Hunter
Hi all

I ordered a chest display from tk409.com, which actually sends the payment to "dianna.borman@gmail.com" I've since emailed this person to check that they still make them and the order is ok, but had no reply. Does anyone know if this person still makes them? I've just contacted them via paypal to see if i can get a reply that way.

Thanks
Mike

fettronics has been providing most of the chest display lights for tdh for so long now i actually forgot that tk409 used to make them. i have no idea whether chris still does or not, if you don't hear back through paypal you should probably file for a return.

got a reply from a guy called bret, looks like he still makes them, only got a reply after contacting paypal though, i'd sent 2 emails previously.

That's odd. I wonder why Chris isn't making them. I bought mine from Chris a long time ago, anyone shed any light on this?

Hi razorsharp192, I've had the same problem with tk409 but with my ESB cape. At last this morning (spanish hour) I had a email answers of Bert, a frind give me the contact. The bad news are than the answer isn'n what I expected...

Chris never did make most of his stuff. His brother did the electronic stuff and his sister did the sewing..gloves, cape etc. I had his chestlights, gloves and cape on my first incarnation of my Fett. His stuff is pretty nice, though not really 100% accurate. Service back in 2009 was slow and communication was almost non existent, but i did get the stuff within 2-3 months or so.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back