SCORE: Real nemrod holster!

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
So even though i have a replica on order, i found this at a REALLY good price and just couldnt pass it up. The rubber strap needs to be repaired, and the snap needs replacing (i already removed the old one) but it is otherwise in great shape and only cost me $200 bucks! Anyone who has been searcdhing for one of these knows they recently have been selling for between $400 and $600 bucks, so this was a steal. Im going to open up the bottom so the blaster can go through,but am debating if i want to remove the knife sheath as per the film version.

100_5621_zpsb9eb1a85.jpg

100_5622_zps8a57711a.jpg

Ha! good one 22 :p Dont worry, i plan to build a ROTJ also :)

Got2b..Technically it was luck because i wasnt actively looking...but it was actually e-bay..i never shut off the auto search for them. 2 popped up...one with the speargun...it was super low priced, it was at $35 with 6 bids when i saw it, but went up to 210 i had bid 165 just for the heck of it...the other one has been up for a while for $300. this time though it had a best offer...i messaged him seconds after the first one ended and offered 185. He said 2 other people messaged him after the other auction, but i messaged first, he said the other 2 offers were 190 and 195, so he counter offered to me for $200...and i just said screw it!! and grabbed it lol.

Thanks beans!

:cheers

I know that's a great feeling! Shouldn't be too hard to repair or replace those items that need some attention. I'd take off the sheath for accuracy...but that's just me!

ha nice! Na i have no use for the speargun. we both got good deals. You can probably sell the speargun and get some cash back :)

Yeah I agree we got a deal on are holsters. I was looking at the one you got.It's nice to see you were able to talk him down on it.As far as the speargun I plan on selling it back on ebay.

Yeah, I've seen that one before. It would make a cool custom sidearm with a few mods.

intwenothor...yea i already replaced the snap..works perfect now :)

Thanks guys :) ..a bit of dumb luck, and hey, im happy lol

Congrats! I picked mine up (the same one you have there) on Craigslist a couple years ago for 35 Bucks with the spear gun too. I would totally remove the knife sheath, BTW. (you bought the real holster to be accurate. right?)

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back