How do you prevent sweating while trooping?

I was told about Under Armor when I started building my fett 2 years ago. I'd never tried wearing em, but thought if the fat guy in Resident Evil Umbrella Corp body armor in the middle of a South Carolina summer says it works, it must.

My input for you... There's a lot of these type clothes. I found the Starter brand at Walmart is less than half the price of Under Armor from a sporting goods store. Unfortunately, neither of em work for me. They just sort of pool the sweat around you and make you feel like you're wearing a soaking wet shirt while keeping the outer clothing layers dry.

What I use is the brand that's right next to the Under Armor stuff at sporting goods stores and it's the same price: Nike Pro Combat. Get em to fit tight and you'll swear you're not sweating at all. Can't believe I didn't find these before... I'm playing with a band and/or setting up DJ-karaoke equipment 3-5 times a week, and I won't do either without one of these shirts keeping me dry for the chore of loading equipment in/out of my car.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back