Armor Progress Pics

Cool looking armor! Nice work so far.
Hey you're from VA Beach eh? I lived in Newport News for about 8 years when I was stationed at Langley. :)
Do you know a little sci-fi shop called Trilogy? I can't remember exactly where it was. It was somewhere on the southside.
Just curious if it's still there.

Thanks for the compliments. There are now 2 Trilogy comic stores, one in Virginia Beach, and the other in Norfolk off of little creek road.

Yeah, Little Creek! That sounds familiar. I didn't get down to southside much, but I used to like going in there and browsing around. They had a pretty good amount of vintage SW stuff. At least back then.

Well back to the drawing board for me! I messed up on the chest symbol and didnt like how it turned out afterwards. So back to sanding and all that good stuff. I will post some pictures once I am back on track!

The armor looks great! :cheers

So you're handpainting the chest symbol? I just got done with painting the background shape, and I can say that I'll be using a decal when I paint my actual armor. :lol:

What I did was Airbrush on the blue circle. Where I messed up was trying to aribrush the white parts. My stencil for that part did not work out right. So I will probably either try making a better stencil for the white, or just hand paint those pieces on.

No, they are not Cheng's. I cant remember the name of the person that did them, I will have to look and see if I have any of the information. I got these boots years ago, just havnt done anything with them yet. But now that I am doing the Boba Project again, I am glad that I kept them.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back