FP V.2 Interest Thread (FINALLY!) And FP Update

Thanks Guys !

I updated the lists. Let me know if I've left anything out or need to change anything. Almost there guys. Should be able to start shipping boxes by weeks end. If not, first thing Monday.

Benkenove, and KaanE ... I will have your International Ship totals by tomorrow. Thanks for being patient.

**EDIT**

Animetronic was moved to March at his request, spot traded with AFettFullOfDollars.

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi FP, guess you are very busy :D, just to remember you that I still waiting the balance for the shipping rates ;).

P.S. I really prefer to use USPS... works the best for me (to avoid problems at customs... Everytime I used UPS, DHL, FEDEX or similar, I've got a lot of problems at customs).

Let me know... ;)

Quickie Update ...

Everything is boxed. Orders will commence shipping TOMORROW ! :cheers
Would have been today, but I forgot about President's Day :facepalm

I will be posting some pics in a day or two (as soon as my website is moved to it's new host (some of you may have noticed it down). With my current host it's down more than not. I will be posting pics of the updated ESB Armor that was promised, as well as the new one piece vac knees. So no more knee assembly :lol: But, you'll need a heatgun ;)

For those that ordered knees, if you're interested, I'll be offering a considerable discount on the rubber knees that are soon to come. Afterall, vac knees are vac knees. I don't care who makes them, they'll eventually break. It's just the way it is unfortuntately. Glass knees don't cut it either. Rubber is the only logical way for something that needs so much flex. It's been in the works for 2 years. So it's time :lol:

I will also be providing and hosting some tutorials on the trimming of these pieces. With the right pointers, the trimming will be a pleasant experience for each and every one of you, wether you've done it before or not ;) So stay tuned for that. I'm working on them. Should have them live before any of you start recieveing your orders.

KaanE -

[SIZE=-1]Global Express Mail™ (EMS)[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]3 - 5 Days[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] $46.80[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Airmail Parcel Post[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]4 - 10 Days[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$35.05[/SIZE]

Benkenove -

[SIZE=-1] Global Express Mail™ (EMS)[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]3 - 5 Days[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$50.15[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Airmail Parcel Post[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4 - 10 Days[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]$38.20[/SIZE]

Sorry I didn't get these quotes to you sooner :eek:

There are a couple of other International Members that will need to correct their shipping deficiencies before I can ship. Please check your records, and let me know who you are so that I can quote it. Thanks ! :)

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
Three cheers for FP, thanks for everything. These tutuorials will be an awesome guide and learning experience. I can't wait to see the site Justin has been making for you.

I am super excited to hear that shipping starts! I am also thrilled to see that you will still be doing the rubber knees. So when the time comes that you are ready to do those put me on the list (I can always use the Vacced set as a backup).

Paypal sent... !!! So my order is now completed :D at last...

About the rubber knees... would be amazing... It's a pitty you hadn't them ready for this order, (int. shippings are killer :$:$:$ ).

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back