WIP: SE Boba Fett

you are right the gloves look better in these pics...thinking about posting up my "naked" pics too...wifes coming back next weekend...Ill have her take some more now that i have my boots and gloves and gaunts are together...

and when you gonna get a proper bucket that pinch doesnt kill you?

Sonik, love everything but especially like the weathering of the soft parts. Could you possibly describe in detail your "coffee ground weathering" technique you mentioned way back in this thread, and whatever additional weathering you used to get this awesome look? Thanks bro.
And more thing before I forget- in the pic above are those the GBH gloves you were going to upgrade to? Are they that much better than Evolution gloves? Thanks.

Yep, those are GBH's. They are a night/day difference from Evolutions' gloves (I have both). Would definetely recommend picking up a pair of the GBH gloves. :)

As for the coffee ground/kiwi technique.... If ya wanna gimme a ring, I can easily give ya walk-through on it. PM me and I'll give ya my digits. :)

Sonik...I've been out of pocket for a while and just catching up on TDH stuff. Suit is looking great. Down to just the armor huh? Hey, I've got a question. How tall are you?

The boots and the bucket add at least a couple inches, yes?
P.S. Sonik, thanks for the mentoring Friday... I am attempting to weather the soft parts
today... the whole basement smells like coffee grounds now... LOL

Oh yeh coffee smell on the soft parts...he helped me with that too lol
and yeh boots add an inch my Evo boots are about an inch and a half thick

Terry,

I really hope so bruv. Im gonna be one upset puppy if I dont. lol

D,

No problem bruv. I took it as a helluva compliment. :)

F4R,

You da man!!! :D

Unfortunately, no. Too busy with life, and tryin to get this 1st run of girth belts out. Once I get everyone else taken care of.... back to Fett. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back