well, here we go. Pacx's Progress.

OHOOHOH

I forgot to add the concept pic of my Ubersaw - *spoilers*

IT CUTS THINGS UP

ubrsaw.jpg

well i have to finish my ELA project so give me like 20 minutes and then ill be able to do it quickly and scan it in. Anything you want in it or do i get full creative fun with this?

You have done well, Alpha. I can make that into a little patch and ONTO THE LABCOAT IT GOES!

Oh and thank Ordeyn. nice to have a master appreciate ones work. ^^

I copied the original (the picture) and made an almost exact replica - i used foam and bits of card to get the shape and used craft paint to give it the antique look :D not happy with the blood on it, dosen't look quite right.... here's the picture of the in-game model:

Oh and Alpha, were you thinking of using the Mythosaur skull?

ubersaw.jpg

i know i'm jumping in here kind of late, but if you'd like some convincing dried blood on your armor, use cherry coke. when it dries it's visually indistinguishable from dried blood. i'm talking this stuff gets sent into the forensics lab because on the scene you can't tell.

just be sure to matte coat it after so you don't have sticky residue. though a sticky residue might be cool, picking up dirt, scratching up a bit here and there.

Sounds pretty awesome ! I haven't finished the actual armour coat yet so I can get on that soon!

The only problem may be that I happen to like cherry coke alot, so I may not have any left over after buying it... specifically for my armour.. ^^

Je'Karta Prudii - A biography.

From a young age, Je'karta Prudii was an adept medic. He had been taught basic first aid and battlefield medicine from both his father and grandfather, both of them having served as medics in the 1st Great Mandalorian Civil War. As his skill grew, however, so did his curiosity. He became more and more morbid, keeping dissected specimens from his biology lessons. After his graduation from the Mandalorian Corps, he was placed in the 9th Mandalorian Supercommando Corps as the chief medic in a 6-man squad.

His last battle with the Corps was the battle of Murl'on Bridge, where he an his men were evacuated after an assassination attempt by Deathwatch snipers. The corps was disbanded, and he was placed in the 81st Elite Medical Regiment, a special group that was spread wide across the galaxy during the second great war. He fought with the 504th Elite, 33rd Legion, 802nd Space Command and even the 21st Regiment. After the battle of Basilisk, he was transferred to his half-brother's regiment, the 602nd. He was granted the rank of Captain, and during the battle of New Mummbusa, he and his regiment were pinned down by Deathwatch forces for 5 hours. Prudii was listed as MIA for 7 weeks, before his dead body was recovered from underneath a few rocks. His armour had bloody handprints on it, his weapons strewn across the floor - his ubersaw sticking our from his back.

Ok, as a result of Levi'ka's excellent crest, I began adapting it - and here is my effort. Feel free to modify or add or take or criticize or print then put on a flagpole and burn.

EDIT: Where'd it go!?!

Funny. Well, I tried to attach it, but it won't show up, so I'll try again tomorrow. Also, did you guyses like my new biography?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back