well, here we go. Pacx's Progress.

u laugh... but I had to have another guy from my flight come pick me up the other day because I locked my keys in the house! lol

Wow Kal... I mean.. wow. And they gave you 2nd Lieutenant? Wow, the USAF must be desperate...

lol, joke, i have great respect for you guys. I'd hate to be in a cockpit/ wherever you are all day. Wearing a flight suit. I prefer a nice comfy tunic.

lol there's a lot longer story to it than that, but that was the gist of it... i sit in the back of the plane... with no windows... :( but it's a great job and in a few years i'll have enough experience to upgrade to ALO, which is a ground job

he he no, no crosswords/wordsearches... I'm an Air Battle Manager, kinda hard to describe it without goin' too in depth... but it's a great job! I basically coordinate and control the air war.

Not that I am 100% sure. But he plays Star Wars Republic Commando and is leader of a clan there so he is kinda busy with that lately... I play the game with him so I know but I dont see him to often. I'll talk to him next time I find him.

Ergh... sorry I've been gone a while guys. Nevu's right, leading a clan is fairly difficult. I've been having a few disputes with that sorta thing.

I actually haven't done anything with my armour since painting the last coat of silver. But I'm gonna take some photos after school tomorrow (assuming my 2nd in command dosen't need anything). Don't tear my eyes out, please. And leave the whip in the whip box.

he he I think I'm gonna have to steal Ori'Ad's laserwhip ner vod! lmao, u know I'll be gone for a while in 3 weeks right? I need time to get this sketch done for u!

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE. I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU ALL.

As I said in Kal's thread (hehe, couldn't find this one; it was moved to the 3rd page :D), I've been gone for a while. Long story short, things not been goin' so well in my street. Aaanyway, I've been licking my wounds and thinking, and i've done a COMPLETE AND TOTAL redesign. It's not recognisable. 'Part from the blood.

Still silver, still standard and light. But I digress.

I WILL get pictures up SOON. Don't bug me. the weapon's been made. BONESAW!!! (or as I like to call it, UBERSAW!!)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back