UPDATED PRINTABLE JANGO ARMOR TEMPLATES

Hello,

Well, I finally finished converting my Jango Fett Armor CAD files into PDF format. Added a few new sizes

Alan

wizardofflight@comcast.net

New PDF Template Files Added 6/16/2015 - See Attachments

Rev_B_JF_TPs.gif

WIZARD OF FLIGHT:

My son (and I) are newbies to all of this. My daughter has had various Cosplay suits since our family went to its first "Convergence-Con.Org" convention. This year however, she is gone for a summer camp (but not her tools and supplies), and THIS time, my son wants to participate in a Fett costume. I got him a black overalls that a local tailor is hemming up for him, and the Boba Fett helmet (no Bondo for dent as of yet).

I see you have a set of prints for 5'-3"; that's about his height.
However, the printouts on our standard 8.5x11 inch printer can't possibly be to scale.

How do I get them printed out correctly?
Go to FedEx-Office (formerly Kinkos), and print them on a ledger size printer?
What to do most people do?
We have about two weeks of time left.

LP

Hello,

Sorry I'm late to the party this just poped up in my email.
I the 5'-3" templates need to be printed on 8.5X11 paper. In the Acrobat print menu select 8.5X11" paper and then sellect the "FIT" option. This will force it to print on 8.5X11 paper.

Most people just use a standard printer. Only the larger sizes require legal size paper

Let me know if it doesn't work and I will see if I can work something out.

Feel free to send me an email @ wizardofflight@comcast.net

Alan

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back