UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes

Do you have any forearm template of boba (I mean this part): IMG_20170809_225112.jpg

I'm 5ft 9 and 48inch chest.. quite muscular would you recommend I go for the medium size templates or large.

Also am I missing something, or confused I can not see thigh armour or leg armour is that on another post/thread?

I'm based in the UK too if there are other Uk folk here :)

Awesome work too!

F
UPDATED 6/25/08 Small Size Armor Added
Size from 5'-6" down to 3'-4"

Hello,

Well, I finally got around to converting my Boba Fett Armor CAD files into standard GIF images that will print out on standard 8 ½” X 11” paper they come in three basic sizes, but I have included scaling factors to cover folks from 5’3” to 6’. For those over 6’ I will be working on an extra large version in the near future. For the time being you can try print the Large Templates at scaling factors of over 100%, but you will have to print out the templates out on additional sheets

Each Zip file is over 3 MB each, and they each contain 22 files. The armor files consist of 20 8 ½” X 11” pages and 1 layout drawing, some of the armor pieces have to be printed on multiple sheets and then spliced together. I have included witness marks on these sheets to facilitate matching up the pieces. These files are full size and do not require the “Fit To Page” print option, simple print at 100%.

The 22st file is a printer test page that contains a 5” scale in both the horizontal and vertical, I’d recommend printing this page before attempting to print the templates to verify that your printer will not distort them. Just print it out and measure both scales they should equal 5” each, if not then check your printer options

My bandwidth is limited and with the size of these files it won’t take long to exceed it, please be patient they will be online for some time

See the Jango section for downloadable Jango armor templates.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know

Alan
wizardofflight@comcast.net
Fantastic, one that has my size, thank you so much for your hard work and sharing, Adie

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back