Turning Jedimite into Jango!

Your girl makes one good Fett (y) Tell her to keep it up.
And your an amazing mother, a real trooper (pun intended :lol:), doing that for your daughter.

Looks like I wasn't the only one to dress up tonight. :) Glad some one else had fun dressing weird for a party.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwweeee!!! She looks absolutely awesome!!

I'm so glad that she's still enjoying getting suited up. I know all too well the difficulties with nourishing one self while in costume, it's a task unto itself.

That reminds me... I really need to get going on my next projects so that Allie can have a completed suit. ;)

** I shouldn't have said that... I shouldn't have said that... ** :lol: ;)

Your daughter is absolutly ADORABLE. I hope when I have kids (which won't be for many years and until after I'm married) I can get them into Star Wars.

WOW.....

Cruzer you are the man!!(y).....I hope I get lucky to have some of your work for my boy.....This is the thread I was looking for when I started this project..

jedimite's mom...you are a lucky woman to have a lucky husband that has a cool wife...way to get the family involved...We are making a trip down to SDCC this summer...getting the suits all ready for the family...

Dad--Boba Fett
Wife--Mara Jade
son 1--clone trooper ESP II
son 2--Jango Fett

Cruzer if you do have the time to do some of the armor for me I would be eternally grateful.... I know you are working on bigger projects and work/family....I appreciate everyone's help and knowledge with this project...

I can only take credit for pulling the gauntlets out of the molds. Everything else is Jedimite's awesome mom and Jango72's great helmet!(y)

You are right Cruzer....

Jedimite's mom--great idea and way to pull things together...your work looks fabulous and your daughter looks so happy (the things we do for our kids):love

Jango72--great job on the helmet...and thanks for leading the way and discussion on kid buckets(y)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back