TAKING PAYMENTS**NEW RUN** Gaunlet wrist darts ALU MACHINED USING ORIGINAL FOUND DART

Russ,

I still haven't received my set of gauntlet darts or my set of knee darts I paid for on Feb 28th, I sent you a pm, but no reply! :confused Is there a tracking number for the package? Please let me know.

THX

Last edited by a moderator:
pm sent on hoping to get a set of unclaimed darts

Hi guys all pms returned!!

I have 5 sets of darts over if any 1 still needs a set!

Russ

I have not recived mine either...I have sent several PM's to get updates....Russ can we get a tracking number so we know when to expect it? If it has not been shipped I prefer a refund

Still have NOT received my darts and other alum I have purchased from Russ.....I understand the process of waiting, but there is a two street of waiting and the seller fulfilling their duties to get the product out. The seller should keep in consideration that people have gave money upfront. I have not heard anything except a few pm's stating they are on the way...that was several weeks ago...should this be a cause for concern? I have asked for a refund with no reply....can others let me know there situation....I have been totally patience...but that is wearing thin....

Hm...sounds weird. I have bought from Russ before, and I know a lot of others also have. But I can't remember anyone having a bad experience dealing with him.

I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for the delay. At least I hope so, 'cause he brings some great stuff to the table.

Please refund my $235 for all of the alum I purchased (gauntlet darts, gauntlet missile, JP stabilizer, boot darts)......I rather have my money instead of waiting for you to finish other projects...This sucks....wont refund...wont give tracking number...wont return emails..

Items finally arrived...still waiting on missile...Russ included knee darts for the delay. Man of his word!! :cheers

Missiles ae all on there way!
I have 3 missiles left and 3 sets of gaunlet darts!!

Russ

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back