Star Wars in Concert

I went last night and it was GREAT!!!!! Anthony did a awesome job hosting the event.I met alot of 501st members in their outfits,and great laser effects!!!If Star Wars in concert comes near you make sure to go see it.Thanks Mr Fett for letting me know that Justin was going to be their as Boba Fett from the 501st.I took a picture of him after the show with his bucket.Here are pictures from last night.Oh and the HIC was not the real one either on display.No lights on controll panel.JeffI'm having problems uploading all my pictures so I'll upload a couple at a time through the day.

star wars in concert 003.jpg

star wars in concert 004.jpg

star wars in concert 027.jpg

star wars in concert 001.jpg

star wars in concert 008.jpg

star wars in concert 010.jpg

star wars in concert 016.jpg

star wars in concert 014.jpg

star wars in concert 024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the Columbus concert. What a blast! Even though I had seen most of the montages from the DVD that I got with the ROTS soundtrack, nothing compares to hearing the music performed by a live top notch orchestra.

Whoever the Boba and Jango were, your suits are great. Thanks for the picture, I would have stopped to talk but I had to beat up some little kids to get to you as it was.

Hey thanks!!! I was Jango in C-Bus

Yeah Me and Andy took a few steps off the escalator and were mobbed... we had no handler, so we literally had to be "saved" by our 6'8" Vader just to get desuited, lol... but it is all fun and the kids (and adults) loved us!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back