Star Wars in Concert

The Ottawa show, which I'm trooping as well, has three prices for tickets that are available from the Scotiabank Place ticket office only.

$32 for the nose bleed seats
$53 for the middle range
$72 for the floor seating

Any way you cut it, with that big screen you'll be able to see from any where.

I'll be there, got 8th row floor!! Not gonna wear my BF costume, but I might bust out the Jedi robes for this one. Go Sens!

We'll be trooping 4 shows up here in New England.
- Wed, Nov 11: Providence, RI
- Thur, Nov 12: Manchester, NH
- Sat, Nov 14: 2 shows, Boston, MA

Last edited by a moderator:
We are officially going to the Auburn Hills show. Very excited for the 28th. I've only heard good things about it on here and elsewhere.

Yep, my wife hates Star Wars but she really enjoyed the show and now she at least likes C3PO. Anthony Daniels did a great job, I just wish he would have met with the 501st guys after the show.

Saw the show last night in Bridgeport CT - awsome!! Hats off to Mad Martigan and guys from the 501st everyone looked great. Mara Jade was hot, even my wife got a picture with her!

Saw the show last night in Bridgeport CT - awsome!! Hats off to Mad Martigan and guys from the 501st everyone looked great. Mara Jade was hot, even my wife got a picture with her!

HAHAHA... yeah, Renatta... she's got a great Mara Jade costume.

Ditto on Mad Martigan, Chris has an amazing Boba!

Definately worth the trip to CT. Only thing we had prob with was the weak Lucas Arts costume display that was with the tour - they maybe had a dozen or so pieces. No fett!

HAHAHA... yeah, Renatta... she's got a great Mara Jade costume.

Ditto on Mad Martigan, Chris has an amazing Boba!

Why, thank you sir! :D

Actually got a few pics from the event with some of my upgrades to the suit and my waistline from the last several months! Suited up before the show:

dsc11032.jpg

With a couple of fans:

dsc1378.jpg

My ghetto/lazy Fett outfit after the show:

dsc1426m.jpg

New favorite trooping picture. Was very hard not to slip into the Robot Chicken sketch here.

"Oh, your hands are up there almost like you're beggin'. Beggin' for a little piece of Boba...":

dsc1399g.jpg

And what I'll probably submit to update the Legion profile pic:

dsc11042.jpg

Best part of the whole show for me: the lobby/breezeways inside at Harboryards were smaller than most arenas, so they made me and Vader stay outside -- knowing there would be crowds. Well, that annoyed some of the VIPs who were already inside when we made our appearance. So the tour staff asked us to be suited up outside after the show. Big problem in a Fett, since it take some time to get back in the suit.

However, I'd anticipated this by wearing the hoodie and large warmup pants. So, I took off the helmet, jetpack, knees, ammo and girth belts, and kept everything else on underneath! Even left the chest lights on. In effect, I just looked like a bulky guy in a sweatshirt.

When I came out of the dressing room area, though, some kid saw the sweatshirt and said "Dad, look it's Boba Fett!!". Dad said "Aww...sorry son, it's just a sweatshirt." Not wanting to dissappoint, I turned towards him and did a "Superman" reveal -- unzipping and flashing him the armor and lights underneath as I quickly walked by and making a "shhh...". Son, dad, and Mom all flipped out. "It is Boba Fett!!" :D

I also hammed it up a bit for our guys, too.

img4186z.jpg

Definitely a good time!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a slick idea!!! I bet that kid will remember that "Fett reveal" for the rest of his life. Super cool. And, may I say, Awesome suit vod! :)

The 501st is officially trooping the 11-28-09 show in Auburn Hills, MI. They have me signed up to Boba the 3:30 show and Gator Fett to Boba the 7:30 show that day.

I trooped this event on Friday with the guys from my local Garrison. It was at the IZOD center in Rutherford, NJ. It was simply and amzing event from the pics with fans to the show.

DSC00215.JPG

DSC00166.JPG

DSC00199.JPG

DSC00170.JPG

The 501st is officially trooping the 11-28-09 show in Auburn Hills, MI. They have me signed up to Boba the 3:30 show and Gator Fett to Boba the 7:30 show that day.
I'll be looking forward to seeing the 501st there. My friends and I are coming, I'll be in my nearly complete Boba Fett.

Tomorrow night is the concert here in Ottawa, I'm so stoked!!! Then it's off to Montreal the next day for "take two". (y)

I'll be sure to post up any pics that I can get my hands on.:D

Hey Jango72, If you get the oppertunity to take some pics of the
Han in Carbontite (if its there)...could you take some extra (Im building one......when I get around to it..Ive got almost everything together though). Have fun!!!

Hey Jango72, If you get the oppertunity to take some pics of the
Han in Carbontite (if its there)...could you take some extra (Im building one......when I get around to it..Ive got almost everything together though). Have fun!!!

I won't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do. (y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back