Sign-up for vacuformed "budget" armor kits

This post is just to keep this thread alive. We still have no signs of Rimshot... You asked for a second chance :( why are you making us this?

i finally got my armor i ordered six months ago, and it only took a month of me constantly emailing rimshot and eventually his brother too. (still havent had any reply emails though) i was kinda disappointed
though since a bunch of the pieces where cracked warped and covered in a variety of god knows what, but hey dirty bent and broken armor is better than no armor at all. if any one needs them Ive an alternate email address for rimshot and one for his brother.

Fresh news about Rimshot: I e-mailed him and this is what he has said.

As I have stated to others (they must not have passed on the word), I have been finishing up kits as I am able (my daily life has been pretty hectic) and will get your armor sent out as soon as possible. I only have 3 remaining orders to fill, and hope to have them done within the next couple months. I am doing my best to get all past orders taken care of, and once they are finished I will not be producing any more armor. Please be patient and you will get your order.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back