SGB Fett suits PLEASE POST PICS

Here ya go:
scan0017sml.jpg

DSC03798.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

DSC03131.jpg

normal_100_3540.jpg

Here's me in my new SGB suit this week at Take Your Kids to Work Day at Hasbro in Rhode Island. So... Dad took me to work. ;)

Sorry guys I do plan on doing another run of both the esb and rotj suits just been real busy lately with other things.When Im ready ill post back in the esb or rotj run threads.Thanks all for posting your pics. :cheers

Awesome suit...my friend and i just got ours last week.

one quick question though, is it supposed to be tight around the upper chest area?

both of us find it the same and we are diff body types.

:confused

Awesome suit...my friend and i just got ours last week.

one quick question though, is it supposed to be tight around the upper chest area?

both of us find it the same and we are diff body types.

:confused

We go by whatever measurements are sent and we add extra room in certain areas to compensate for bending,stretching,sitting etc. if its snug then chances are the measurements I got were off some.But like anything with wear certain areas will loosen up a bit.

We go by whatever measurements are sent and we add extra room in certain areas to compensate for bending,stretching,sitting etc. if its snug then chances are the measurements I got were off some.But like anything with wear certain areas will loosen up a bit.

I was wondering the same thing actually. I love my new suit but it's awefully snug in some places. It actually could probably stand to be about an inch longer from neck to crotch. When I put it on I'm afraid to bend over to attach my ankle spats because I'm afraid it's going to tear! :lol:

I was wondering the same thing actually. I love my new suit but it's awefully snug in some places. It actually could probably stand to be about an inch longer from neck to crotch. When I put it on I'm afraid to bend over to attach my ankle spats because I'm afraid it's going to tear! :lol:

I did have that issue also. I took mine to a tailor and had them reinforce the crotch so I wouldn't have a embarrassing moment tooping.;)

If the groin is snug then the torso measurement sent was off as we add room to that area for that specific reason.One note if its real tight where the 3 tiered belt is on the suit there is a seam under that that can be taken apart and a strip of material can be added there to add length to the torso then put the 3 tiered belt section back on which hides the alteration.
Any person with moderate sewing experience should be able to easily make this alteration.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back