Seeker's Pre-pro Sling pistol

I could see it now. The MOJO Side arm and the SEEKER Sling Pistol. ohhh. This will be a very small run dow. So get on the list when the list appears. :D

Just wanted to let everyone know that the sling pistols will be ready for production next week. I'll have a new thread with final images and interest list.

Couple of pics of the flash compressor and extender.

The pistol is done and now on sale here. http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php/38062-Boba-Fett-Pre-Pro-Sling-Pistol.

slingpistolfinal12.JPG

slingpistolfinal11.JPG

Your molds and resulting casts are amazing!!!:eek::wacko I only wish I knew how to make such intricate molds like those. As for the gun, it's Boba so who cares.:p Just kidding...it's pure awesomeness!!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your molds and resulting casts are amazing!!!:eek::wacko I only wish I knew how to make such intricate molds like those. As for the gun, it's Boba so who cares.:p Just kidding...it's pure awesomeness!!;)

Thanks Cruzer, but that wasn't my work. But I was there during the construction of the molds. I think I'm finally getting the construction of makind molds. Watch out! LOL

I trully admire you guys that make awesome stuff. Specially you Cruzer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Turo, this is awesome... your research was amazing in putting this thing together. I think your hard work more than meets the needs of what these are going for.
If I wasn't almost done with my own Fett I would be all over this... Fantastic bro!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back