progress so far

yeah got to resin it up and work my womble hoo joo on it as I said I make good use of the things I find even if they are a work in progress its me that puts the hours in and the pennys if needed all good fun o_O

The helmet is looking okay. Is the jetpack printed?
Wookie braids ammo belt chest light all my work as well as making all the chest armour and shoulder bells from templates and a good friend on here pointed me towards the girth bellt which took some heavy duty dye (Jacquard IDye Poly - Crimson). The belt was bought from Thomas Irvine equestrian supplies in Chesterfield (Stubben girth belt) - it wouldn't take normal Dylon, and the wife has gone nuts about the pink walls, cooker hood, etc from having to boil the hardcore dye for ages in a saucepan, which she can no longer use. And the wife plaited the braids but after years of being hands on in most things apart from bomb disposal seeing as I'm colour blind and forgetful I'm ok at making bits out of anything I find o_O

Last edited:
First attempt at a fancy dress party and from then I've actually moved on to try and make it look more professional
IMG_20180925_194806.jpg
IMG_20180925_194818.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back