problem with a member here in a transaction

I'm just curious... members have mentioned that heat may have caused the damage on the armour. What kind of high tempratures are we talking about? 60 C / 140 F, 100 C / 200 F ??

How likely is it that the package has been exposed to these kinds of tempratures?

Oh.. and just incase..

in before the lock..

i have no idea what kind of heat it would have been exposed to, the box was delayed in shippng because of bad weather from newfoundland to new brunswick , canada ..... all i can say it that i sent a decent suit and what i am getting back is not what i sent, plus i am out 210.00 ..... i am at the point that i will never sell from this forum or buy from this forum...... and as for threats , did i say i would harm the member? i just said i would pay him a visit......

This thread has more than run its course. I feel there is no longer anything positive to be gained from it. Any further differences need to be handled privately.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back