Personal Note

Hey gang! I have an update, I got to ring the bell ending radiation yesterday. So that is DONE! My oncologist says I'm cancer free and thanks to the new immunotherapy regiment, likely to stay that way. What a wild and crazy rollercoaster of a year. Thank you all for the kind words and support, it means the world to me. And also, look out for the workshop to get back up to full speed in the next few weeks :)

Hi Carole,
Such wonderful news and great to hear those words....Cancer Free. Such a huge weight I'm sure lifted off your shoulders! And of course we're all very happy to hear that things are ramping back up here in the next few weeks for your workshop!
:cool: (y)

Best,
-Iron

Hey gang! I have an update, I got to ring the bell ending radiation yesterday. So that is DONE! My oncologist says I'm cancer free and thanks to the new immunotherapy regiment, likely to stay that way. What a wild and crazy rollercoaster of a year. Thank you all for the kind words and support, it means the world to me. And also, look out for the workshop to get back up to full speed in the next few weeks :)
Meme Reaction GIF

That is such great news! Thank God for that wonderful message! I pray that your healt may continue strong. :)

Btw, in terms of a cancer-preventing diet, I've done a lot of reading into the so called blue-zone diet lately. Named and modeled after the regions of earth where people seem to live longest and healthiest - with almost nonexistent cancer rates. May be worth taking a look at. (And its so tasty... lots of mediterranean yummy)

Thanks everyone, this community is the BEST!

Btw, in terms of a cancer-preventing diet, I've done a lot of reading into the so called blue-zone diet lately. Named and modeled after the regions of earth where people seem to live longest and healthiest - with almost nonexistent cancer rates. May be worth taking a look at. (And its so tasty... lots of mediterranean yummy)
We were in the blue zone in Costa Rica, I would love to move there, absolutely incredible place.

So happy for you, Carole!! Cancer is horrible and wholly deserves the ass-kicking that you gave it - Congratulations!!

That’s great news!!! I haven’t been on in a while (life and family stuff) but I’m painting a Fett themed guitar so I figured I’d drop in and review some colors and stuff. Glad you’re doing better! I’m thinking I need a new bucket to paint and maybe a vest and neck seal to go with!!

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back