Personal Note

Halfway is great! My wife recently had surgery too and I had to inject her in the stomach as well . At first it was tough but it has to be done and you find your way. And you will too , you can do it stay strong!

I did manage to score tickets! And surgery is scheduled for January so all is going well. Thank you everyone for the continued well wishes, I freaking love this community!

I wear one of your flightsuits with pride! I was lucky to find one secondhand and only after I obtained it did I learn of your exemplary reputation in the community.

Wishing you nothing but the best this holiday season and that you have a smooth and successful operation in January. You've got this!

Yesterday was my last day of chemo! I still have to do immunotherapy infusions for the next 24 weeks and surgery is coming up but at least the first scary part is done! I came home and the kids had bought balloons and a Mario pinata so that was fun. Thank you to everyone for your continued support, I love this community so much! Have a great holiday!

That is INCREDIBLE news!!!! You are so incredibly strong... not only to conquer this with ease but do it with such a positive attitude. You are truly inspirational <3 SO happy!!!

So sorry to hear this news, Carole. You’ve got the family support, and the support of this community as well. Stay positive through your chemo and through the process!

As incredible as this community is, so is the community of breast cancer survivors (my mother being one of them) use them as a resource and for support along your journey. Best of luck to you; we’ve got your back.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back