Ouch! This hurts...

It prolly is but I am inlcined to believe it, as I had a glass of red wine tossed on me by a hater chick. This stuff is very real man, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

That's messed up dude. You need to move away from Santa Barbara maybe? I have never encountered anyone that hateful of Star Wars or Star Wars fans around here and I have been pretty open about things.

If it comes to light who it is, would anyone wanna make a donation fund to get him a new one? I hope he broke up with her, I mean... geez... That's just not freakin' right.

My girlfriend has dozens of purses, some which cost her over $100, and while that irritates me, it's still her property, and her collection of purses that she likes. You don't see me flipping out and ripping them to shreds.

Oh man, you have one of those like that too, huh? I feel ya brother! Too hilarious!

I used to think things like Jerry Springer were staged and thought up...until I became a cop on the south side of OKC then I found all the people that Jerry wouldn't even take. Nothing surprises me know. People (and I use that term loosely) never cease to amaze me in the least. BTW I think the girl in the vid is my first wife... It doesn't look like her or sound like her but she sure acts like it...:cheers

I showed this to my fiance and I told her if she ever touches my stuff like that I will burn her purses and shoes (she spends just as much as I do on her stuff)

..... i don't even know what i would do. It pains me to watch it, real or fake. Thank GOD my girlfriend is cool with the SW stuff. PHEW!

I tried to come up with a nice long rant about this woman's utter stupidity but then decided it could be summed up by two words
EpicFail02.jpg

It seems a lot more likely that it's staged now that I know that SSC asks you to destroy defects with proof. If you have to have a video of it, why not be creative and get tons of hits on youtube? Their acting seems a little bad too.

It seems a lot more likely that it's staged now that I know that SSC asks you to destroy defects with proof. If you have to have a video of it, why not be creative and get tons of hits on youtube? Their acting seems a little bad too.

It is staged. Someone over at the Sideshow Freaks board had to destroy his Speederbike too and provide pictures/video for proof. So he tied it to a tree limb and had his kids and wife whack at it like a pinata.

ouch ! And after that she still wanted a Ring ( Id give here a swift kick out the door after smashing something of her's ) how dare she

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back