* Official* - "What are you working on right now" thread.

Lately with the prop stuff, I've worked on building a full Predator costume for my friend Luis (worn at Dragon Con) and have made some more Predator armor parts for some other people.

I've also worked on Kim's Sandtrooper - version 2.0, where she's still using SEEKER's personal old set of armor for the calves/thighs, forearms/biceps and belt, but we've replaced everything else with TE parts. Her new helmet is a hybrid, with a TE faceplate and the dome/back of helmet is a GF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I completely forgot about this thread.

Anyway. I finished my custom Mando, finished the model for my Coruscant Guard, modded a Hasbro CT helmet, and started working on a Concept Fett and a Death Watch helmet.

It's been a busy year...

David.

my wookie i'm working on

Picture039.jpg

Currently finishing ROTJ Fett to get into the 501st.
Hoping to get some stormtrooper armor pulled on my friend's vac table by christmas along with a set of female TK armor for my girlfriend :)

Awesome guys! I'm working on my ESB Fett still heh... I think the next thing will be the gauntlets.

I'm also going to start on a set of armor from World of Warcraft. I want to make Death Knight armor cuz I absolutely love that new class haha.

El1te

are you moving up to san francisco?
and are you going to selling those mk6 space marine helmets?

I have back-shelved the LEGO man and the Space Marine costumes for now. I'm short on vacation time, so it was suddenly time to develop some new priorities.

Priority one project is the Spartan parts for Halloween:

GreavesMoldmaking001.jpg

GreavesSculpt017.jpg

GreavesMoldmaking004.jpg

GreavesMoldmaking011.jpg

ShieldMaking004.jpg

ShieldMaking010.jpg

Priority two project is getting the Sherman running for Veteran's Day:

MakinTracks005.jpg

Priority three will be moving the boat from Ventura to SF Bay in November:

1780837_2.jpg

After that it will be just about time to go back to work...

Proton Packs and other Ghostbusters gear primarily at the moment. Tons of other stuff waiting though... Like cleaning up my house..

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back