New Target Boba Fett helmet released

I noticed in a picture I saw of it that it is made by Rubies. Same with the TFA helmets target is carrying. But there's no info about the boba helmet in the rubies website

Sent from my iPhone

where can i see it? i'm corious

Here it is $_57.JPG$_57 (2).JPG$_57 (5).JPG$_57 (3).JPG$_57 (1).JPG$_57 (4).JPG

$30.00 ain't bad , just needs a repaint. But also great for a random Mando warrior use, or white Fett or other custom use, like a random bounty hunter with a Mando helmet, like one of the characters from the TFA with the black trooper helmet.

And looking forward for what you guys do with the helmet

Found one at my local target. It felt sturdy from what I could tell while it was in the box but the visor is crap (obviously), the turn signals are off kilter just a bit, and it's a tad large.

You're right, I'm just a super small dude and I always imagined the Boba Helmet to appear a little smaller in real life (hence my preference of the GMH), Jeremy just makes it all look so proportionate on screen I guess.

I got a shipping notice that mine is on the way. When it comes in I will try to take a pic of it next to some other well known helmets like the GMH, Bobamaker and FP Budget so everyone can get a size reference.

Just picked up both, working on the Stormtrooper one now. Has a seam down the top and sides, Boba is much better built, better plastic, better everything.

Except the visor is completely transparent, no tinting at all.

uploadfromtaptalk1441587172682.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441587204933.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441587299604.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441587361936.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441587395403.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441587428055.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441587467678.jpguploadfromtaptalk1441587496920.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back