New Jango Helmet!

Heck, if it's good enough for Seeker, it's good enough for me! :lol:

Interested!

SEEKER said:
hhhmmm - it depends what it's made from. But then again why would I? I'll have two Jango helmets. :D one with dent, one with out. 8)

Wait a minute?!!! If Temura is 5' 7" and Jeremy is 6'...and Boba is supposed to be an unaltered clone of Jango...Where did the extra 5" come from???? :confused

AFettFullofDollars said:
Wait a minute?!!! If Temura is 5' 7" and Jeremy is 6'...and Boba is supposed to be an unaltered clone of Jango...Where did the extra 5" come from???? :confused

well keep in mind that diet and lifestyle in the formative years can really really make a difference!
I'm sure that Boba was very well taken care of on Kamino, as far as nutrition goes, etc. Jango, however, probably had it a bit more rough (given the looks of him), which I'm sure stunted his growth a bit.

OSK

Well, y'know, the helmets in the ref pics could also , quite possibly be a stunt or other version that Lucasfilm saw fit to put in their museum/tour. :) Who really knows "which" is the accurate. And besides that, whenever Big George decides it's not the right version, he'll change it! :lol:

Anyway, Extremely beautiful and clean helm, I'd love to have one on my shelf! Do you have a price and produdtion timeframe?

Keep up the great work,

Geo

painted ? Pashaw...I still think rub and buff is the best way to go on this one. Turo's helm in person still is unbelievable after all these years. I can't wait myself...thanks vince. I thought I was DONE with Jango...but NO, you had to win me back.

actually ....you had me at "hello." :cry :love

lol..these new emoticons are awesome.

Ahhh! The smell of fresh fiberglass!:lol: :love :puke

This is untrimmed, straight from the mold. There is no filler, primer or seam lines. I will answer all PM's regarding this now.

prototype 001 TDH.jpg

prototype 002 TDH.jpg

prtototype detail TDH.jpg

At the end of the day its a great effort in trying to recreate Jangos bucket, I converted my mystery helmet into a jango and although I was pleased with it, it took alot of work, with bondo and sanding and basically re-building the earpieces, I say EXCELLENT WORK!!

How much by the way?

I need help making a Jango helmet!!!

I am definately new to this sort of thing (making a Fett costume.) I am adamant about making one, but I have no idea how to even start making a helmet in such detail. How can I do it? Can someone please help me?! What materials are involved, paints, etc? Someone pllllleeeeease help!!!!

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back