NEW!! Fettpride Bucket aka "FPH" !!

Thanks guys :lol:

Funny you should ask ...

It's a almost a total refit. All parts except the bells ... Brand New! :lol: It's pretty crazy. And in record time too. Just finishing up a couple of the parts today. Will have the knees done by the end of the weekend. So the showoff thread will start with chest armor, collar armor, backplate, and cod piece.

:cheers

FP

Ive been tracking my FPH since it left its country of origin and for the last 5 days its just stated as 'awaiting customs charges' the annoying thing is its in my country, the UK, come on parcelforce people im dying here!!!! You need to tell me what the charges are so I can pay them!! Sorry had to vent (y) :lol:

Soon HH.... it'll be worth the wait. ;) but know what you mean about our customs! :angry
I'm waiting to hear if mine exists...?

Does "CCU" mean anything to you guys? :lol: I'm trying to keep up, I'm gettin there ... but if I don't slow down a bit soon, "CCU" is where I'll end up :lol:

Mojo - PM's received. Pictures TODAY. Thread TODAY. FPH .... this weekend.
:lol: ;)

Today is the day ... V3 armor. Stupid accurate. Thread going up in ....

5 ...... 4 ......

FP

Is the V3 armor thread in the same place as the FPH "hidden" thread? I´m not asking because I think it´s a bad idea or being elitist, just wondering..:) Because I´d like to get in on the action, if at all possible.

*Please disregard this post, I found the thread :)*

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I got a question...Been looking and asking around....but nothing yet.
Am I the only one who doesn't know or have access to the FPH page? I know I got a bucket coming but.....:)curiousity is killing me!

thanks, jon

Sorry guys .. I'm a mush brain these days :lol:

I do have some news for the FPH guys that have committed to the latest slots. It's not great news report though, so don't get excited. It appears that the second half of the run may be a bust :facepalm PM's will be sent out shortly.

FP

OK, I got a question...Been looking and asking around....but nothing yet.
Am I the only one who doesn't know or have access to the FPH page? I know I got a bucket coming but.....:)curiousity is killing me!

thanks, jon

Nope. I've asked a few times for some confirmation and I don't have the access either. I know FP is in the middle of a big move and is running the new V3 armor as well as the helmets so I'm just waiting for things to slow down. He's probably just really swamped.

Of course if you do happen to have a sec, Chris......;)

Dude, dont say that I just bought a **** load of paint and replaced a ton of things to prepare for this!:cry
What happened?

Sorry guys .. I'm a mush brain these days :lol:

I do have some news for the FPH guys that have committed to the latest slots. It's not great news report though, so don't get excited. It appears that the second half of the run may be a bust :facepalm PM's will be sent out shortly.

FP

Then again there is always that. Gotta love posting at the same time. Sorry to hear there may be a problem.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back