NEW!! Fettpride Bucket aka "FPH" !!

:eek: oohhh sweeet jeeebus! not more FP goodies!! :lol:

the pocketbook, must..resist....cant ...have...rotj...and esb..suits....thinks.......sleeping outside....for the......next.....year.. :lol: ;):love

awesome chris!!!!!!!!! (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that v.3 armor looks tasty. :eek:
Not being as well versed about armor as I am about helmets, would this armor also work for a ROTJ Fett?
Or is the pattern of dents different?

Wow, I......wow.....it's just........wow. :eek: (y)(y)

I'm digging the curves you've got on the armor. That's one thing SpideyFett and I talked about at the Fett exhibit was the curves and angles of the plates are more severe than they look in pics. Really nice job. (y)

Hm?

Foxbat - Ho, Ho , Ho my brotha ;)

Small update -

I just sent out a bunch of PM's about the second portion of the first run list.

Let me know ASAP !!

Thanks again guys !

FP

Beautiful work Chris, as I said colour me interested for the V3 Armour and even some ESB gauntlets if they are to be offered, let me know buddy (y) Im spending the next few days sat by my front door waiting for the mailman
:lol:

Joe

I´m probably completely out of order here, but I´d like to be included in this Helmet run, and also the armor run.
I just want to get the best stuff around..

´Nuff said:)

FP...
Is it just the chest armor that is in the V3 stage or are you going the whole nine yards with shoulder, back and so on...;)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back