Nemrod holster? let's discuss

Looking good PHAT. I've been working on sanding mine as well. A B&D mouse sander has been saving the elbow and wrist. Most of my time has been getting rid of the seam lines. I'm thinking about leaving a few scratches on the holster. It is ESB Fett afterall where nothing is very shiny or clean on the suit.

I could trace my strap and email it to you.

Thanks Dudes!

I'm going for a fairly matte finish with a few scratches. Nothing on Fett should be clean. Except his underwear!

I spoke to Mardon(MLC) about doing just that, he may but right now it would cost a bit to redo the mold.
I just decided to buy one and mod it myself.

Very nice.... BP
Has anyone with the holster thought about 'casting' these up for all ESB wannabes? these things are SO hard to come by! ;)

I talked to Ruff at Motor City comic con and told him about the holster situation.

He said he would do it. I told him that I'll modified the one he sold me and rebuild the back and remove the pocket.

So as soon as i cut it off and fix the back and get it ready, I'll send it off to Ruff for him to start distributing new cast of them.

Turo

I talked to Ruff at Motor City comic con and told him about the holster situation.

He said he would do it. I told him that I'll modified the one he sold me and rebuild the back and remove the pocket.

So as soon as i cut it off and fix the back and get it ready, I'll send it off to Ruff for him to start distributing new cast of them.

Turo

Yippee... thats what i'm talking about! 8)

Turo

AWESOME Turo!!..... Chuck is a great guy to work with....and he even does the leather straps, for an additional cost of course.(y)

yep - I'm not sure if his mold was starting to go, but I couldn't get my blaster in there with out going in there smoothly.

so the inside of the holsters need to be widen.

I'll hook it up guys. it will be dead on. plus that leather strap. :D

We'll finally have the definete nemrod holster.

A huge group effort.

Awesome news Turo!

I just picked up a MLC holster.

EDIT,

got email from Mardon, he will see if he can create mine without the pocket as well... whoo hoo!!

i'll post pic once I receive it.

Last edited by a moderator:
for those that still had doubts about the nemrod holster, and wanted to see the holster that came with the newly discovered(by ss) real used speargun ,( i remember a few wanted to see it) here is a pic:

40a1p.JPG

Oh dang, I saw a technisub speargun on ebay a couple of weeks ago, it wasnt the Pulce 40, but it had that exact holster.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back