My statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you meant and stand by what I wrote.

You count.
He counts.
Everyone counts. Even me. Especially me. Ha ha.

I also stand by letting this thread die.

Live dream blah blah blah

Andy

And yet u keep referring to members as "clowns" ? I posted here cause I'm still a new member myself and was trying to be helpful and I even tried helping u on one of your posts,see I don't count around here but I don't take it personally I'm 44 years old! I have already lived long enough to understand that, but I do bring respect to everyone here and that is always given In return,and I've made some good friends.I am a stand up guy when paying for goods or commissions i pay with no hassle, and when selling I've been able to establish some good rapport and service,and give back a little to what I've been helped with.Thats what the site is for and about.

Being someone that people have thought was attacking others here (when I wasn't) I would have referred to some people that troll the boards here as clowns as well (FYI I lump myself into the clown category). Its far more a nice term than others that could easily be used to identify some members on this forum. Unfortunately, forums tend to be imperfect means to communicate ideas because examining words alone can cause things to be taken out of context. Now, to be fair, I would frown on anyone that has to post a purely defensive post in the Sarlacc pit. If that person truly feels that way then maybe this forum isn't for them as I can state the amazing quality of most members here. I personally have met many members here IRL which is far more important then being an Internet Troll. That's a shame because every member here counts and everyone can make a positive contribution to the group (even me).

Being someone that people have thought was attacking others here (when I wasn't) I would have referred to some people that troll the boards here as clowns as well (FYI I lump myself into the clown category). Its far more a nice term than others that could easily be used to identify some members on this forum. Unfortunately, forums tend to be imperfect means to communicate ideas because examining words alone can cause things to be taken out of context. Now, to be fair, I would frown on anyone that has to post a purely defensive post in the Sarlacc pit. If that person truly feels that way then maybe this forum isn't for them as I can state the amazing quality of most members here. I personally have met many members here IRL which is far more important then being an Internet Troll. That's a shame because every member here counts and everyone can make a positive contribution to the group (even me).

Ok ok so now I'm wrong lets just blame me for the entire thing.

I wasn't blaming anyone for anything, trust me if I was you would know. You still have time to post another My statement thread in the Sarlac Pit if you feel like someone was blaming you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back