My sons Jango

Well, I got the left gauntlet all done. I finished up the rocket last night. Easier then I thought. I took a dowel rod and marked the center on it then took it to my table sander and just ground it down. Then took a Bic pen apart and took off the ink tube and the ball point and cleaned out the ink and used it for the tip. I drilled into the tip of the cone so I could set it inside.

I also attached his armor pieces to his vest last night. It looks cool. I cant wait. I hope the weather man is wrong here for Mi, cause its supposed to rain on Halloween....:(

th_antonsjango001.jpg

th_antonsjango002-1.jpg

th_antonsjango007-1.jpg

th_antonsjango014-1.jpg

th_antonsjango015-1.jpg

Yes, yes you do woman!!! lol, love ya Thumper!!:D

Ok, so we fit most of the parts tonight, and realized that we needed more fitting, which is no big deal. It will be done in time for Halloween!!

So, for your viewing pleasure, the Jericho missile.. er.. I mean Mini Jango.. lol

th_antonsjango003-1.jpg

th_antonsjango004-2.jpg

th_antonsjango004-2.jpg

th_antonsjango006-1.jpg

th_antonsjango008-2.jpg

th_antonsjango009-2.jpg

The funny thing about the last pic is this...

mom: "Anton, say cheese!!"
Anton: "MOM... Jango doesent say CHEESE!!!"

me... laughing my butt off....

I have to add his thigh plates and shoe plates and a few more little things, but mostly done...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Thumper, JP. Its been fun building this. :cheers

This has helped me get a good feel for when I do mine. :D

I still need to figure out a way to get the boot plates on without tearing up his boots. They ARE his winter boots after all....;)

I had to shave down his thighs and shins down some. He has short legs.. and I refit his belt. Alot. It looks way better then in the pix now.I also am going to ad a snap in the back of his belt to hold it up a little better.

Oh, and I also got his left gauntlet clear coated and his rocket added to it.

Now onto my daughters Rotta back pack....:confused:confused

I put a small piece of velcro on the inside outer portion of the shoe armor, and then on each outside of the shoes. It moves with her stepping motion, but does not fall off at all. I used industrial strength velcro.

Ok, so we had fun on Halloween. Alot of my friends and there kids came over, so it was fun. My buddy is about the same size as my wife, yea, he is small.. lol, so he put on my wifes shock trooper. It was a lot of fun!!!

th_antonsjango011-2.jpg

th_antonsjango015-2.jpg

I am so jealous, these are the times I want a kid. I hope...no I expect that in about 10-15 years we see him on these boards with an uuber Jango costume. Out of respect for your effort, he's not allowed to give up costuming. :) (Ofcourse that is wishful thinking, I would never deny anyone the choice of costuming or not.)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back